Monday, May 18, 2015

Bella Vista

Sorry, this is going to be really short this week, we have had a super busy day, but mostly because we went and played tennis for a few hours and then completely rearranged our apartment.
So I have been transferred and I am in the Bella Vista ward in McLean Virginia. My new companion is Hermana Christensen and we are already best friends. We always knew that we would be companions at one point and it is finally here. We are the Sister Training Leaders for some of the other Spanish speaking missionaries in this area, which means we will be going on exchanges each week and going to lots of meetings and working really closely with President Riggs.
Thursday was a bittersweet day because I left the Sudley ward and Hermana Peabody, but I will be seeing her for exchanges in the near future.
This new companionship is going to be one of the best that I have had because she and I are on the same exact page. We are making a lot of changes from what the past missionaries did and we are working alongside the Bishop of the ward. I know that we are going to see so many miracles, and we already have seen some. I am so excited and happy that I am right here right now and there is no doubt in my mind that I need to be here.
Last transfer there were only 2 STLs, but this transfer we have 4. I was one of the new ones, but the other is Hermana Pettit, one of my past companions.
I know that this work is of God. He is in charge and I am where I am because He told my mission president that I need to be here. Each week I will be writing about the miracles that we see, so stay tuned. There just isn't enough time right now. I love you and miss you all!

Love always,

Hermana Moberly

No comments:

Post a Comment